Saturday, November 10, 2007

you should see the stars tonight...

I went on an introspective walk last night.
I pondered life, love, and happiness. =P No, in all seriousness though-- I throughly enjoyed it.

As I walked along with my hands firmly planted in the pocket of my hoodie I alternated between staring at the asphalt beneath my feet to looking at the dark sky with scattered stars amidst wisps of clouds with no moon to be seen. About halfway through my ambling walk I came upon a can that had not yet been entirely emptied of it's contents.

I emptied it of it's yeasty fermented smelling liquid and I then found it highly enjoyable to kick it around for the last mile of my walk, while listening to something on Ecclesiastes. "There is nothing new under the sun."

Hmmm-- listening to that probably attributed largely for my introspective thinking...

(and people I still want you to answer my question)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

you + me...need to spend some time together sometime, just the two of us....

what has it been like a couple of weeks.
but ugh...we both of so much school to do...i'm just putting mine off :P