Tuesday, November 27, 2007

When I can't feel you, I have learned to reach out just the same

In age and feebleness extreme,
Who shall a helpless worm redeem?
Jesus! my only hope thou art,
Strength of my failing flesh and heart;
O could I catch one smile from thee,
And drop into eternity!
[Charles Wesley wrote amazing hymns ^ that one on his death bed...wow]
-----------------
[See/listen below]
Justin, see maybe I'm not completely whacked. =P Most of you probably don't know what I'm talking about.
Just ask me about it sometime. You probably won't understand--but that's ok. Not many people do. =P




In other news... I've come to the conclusion that "readitif-youwant" just isn't working for me. So I need ideas for a new name. Please? Oh and if I do decide to change my name let me know if you want it.

School calls. Love you all.
----------------
Listen (cause he loves God.): Brian Colmery - What Does it all Mean? Intimacy with God, pt. 2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, but are you like that to be closer to God, or because of what others might think? =P

Ming said...

Hmmmmm good question. I think it's more so cause I don't want to get caught up in stuff though.