Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm so happy. =)


Life is soooo good.
I'm done with my lecture test and lab practical for Biology. And I don't have another test till Tuesday! And! I don't have another test in Bio for even longer than that. =)
I haven't gotten my grade back for the lecture and I won't until tomorrow. But I'm determined not to fret about it. =)

So I studied like crazy this morning and afternoon before the practical, then took it. My teacher then let us out early that made me very happy.

Then! I walk outside and it is absolutely gorgeous out! I almost burst I was so pleased =P.
70's is beautiful.

My God is soooo good.

I love my family.

And my friends are stupendous.

You wish your friends went goose hunting. =P

3 comments:

Stephen D. said...

a.n.d.... you got a 93! =)

Ming said...

lol yeah that's with bonus points though...

Stephen D. said...

Still. A 93 is a freaking 93.