Tuesday, February 19, 2008

5+5=10 oh yes.

I don't normally do these things but I'm bored and am trying to procrastinate on studying for my biology test, and I"m sick so I'm going to do it. Anna was nice enough to tag me =)

Five places I want to see and five places I want to see again.

I'd like to see:
  1. Heaven, and I'm not just saying that either. It's going to be amazinggg. =)
  2. Africa
  3. India
  4. California (2 places in particular) =P if you know why, then you know me. If you know the 2 places in particular then well, you know me really well. =P lol (if you think you know leave a comment I just want to see if anyone can get it right =P)
  5. Ummm Europe

I want to see again:
  1. Atlanta! (I don't normally like Atlanta--but April 11 and 12th. Oh yes. ;))
  2. Niagara Falls
  3. Minnesota
  4. England
  5. Hong-Kong
Now, keep in mind that as with anywhere I am, it's not where I am as much as who I'm with. Yes, I know--I'm strange. =P

No comments: