Tuesday, February 5, 2008

=)

Psalm 34:6
In my desperation I prayed, and the LORD listened; he saved me from all my troubles.

That's a pretty sweet verse.

Ephesians 3:14-19
For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

And that is just amazingggg.

"Even the people in here who say, "Yeah, I just love God so much." Even those people here, you need to love Him so much more. That's what the Bible says I mean in Ephesians Paul says in this one verse in chapter 3, he says that, "he prays to God that even the mature believers in this church in Emphasis may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God." He says, "Look there's just so much about God to love, that it will never end."
Brian Colmery

I want to know the breadth and length and height and depth of God's love. I want to know it.

When you are rooted in the love of God; it's really hard not to be happy. Then when Shoreline updates on Monday it just makes me happier. Thennn when the title of it is "How to Actually Love God" it makes me even more happy. Listening to it on the way to school just makes me happier. And I get to see DCB and Francis Chan in April.

And!!!!! I didn't completely fail on my first biology test like I thought I may have...=P

I want to know God. I want to know his love... Hmmmm. yes. I do.

No comments: