Thursday, June 13, 2013

After telling Ms. Sandra about the wonderful insanity that has been my life the past few months. She told me, "Well, it looks like giving is working out well for you." I inquired what she meant. And she spoke words over me that I want to hold onto and remember as long as I can, "Ming, your so happy it's written all over your face. And when you talk about it you have joy that's palpable."

Kids, give. And it will be given back to you filling you up and running over. You may never have the best this world has to offer-but you will have something so much better. Give your resources, your time, your laughter and smiles, your gifts and talents, give away your very heart and give away your life. And I promise the joy that will be poured into your soul will be uncontainable. Have a heart soft enough that it can be broken and given away. I don't promise it will be easy. I don't promise you'll be comfortable or pain free- but I do promise it will be worth it.

No comments: