Monday, June 3, 2013

Queen of England


Had a conversation with a friend a few days ago and we were talking and somehow Queen Elizabeth came up (don't ask me how because I really don't know lol). She offhandedly said, "Oh, if only she would pick up for the cause of Human Trafficking, imagine all the good she could do." I sat there for a moment and then a thought came to me and I replied, "What if you and I really picked up the cause. Imagine what we could do. Imagine if we really started living as if caring for the least of these was one of the most important things that we could accomplish in our lives."

And then it got really quiet.

Here are the facts ladies and gentleman. It starts with me. It's not my brother, not my sister, not my mother, not my father. It's me oh Lord that stands in the need of prayer. It's my life that I am responsible for, what I use my time and energy and resources those are things that I can influence--those are the choices that I make.

No comments: