Friday, July 13, 2007

And we are back....

Sorry to ruin it for you guys...but we are back.

Now.

I am soooooooooooooooooo glad to be home. You have no idea. I love my cousins and MN, but I missed home horribly.
When I walked in the door I was oh so supremely happy and satisfied with life and I'm not even kidding. lol
I can't imagine what heaven is going to feel like. < Not said in a funny way but seriously. It's going to be amazing. =)
We got home last night at about 3 am. We would have been home more around 11 pm but let me tell you traffic jams kill.

So yes, I apologize to all who enjoyed the break from me...but sadly I'm a selfish person so I honestly don't feel that bad for you in the light of how happy I am to be back. lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, w/e. I think I speak for everyone when I say we're happy you're back. =)