Tuesday, July 3, 2007

sooo


Life is amazing.
God is amazing.
I'm weird, I know- but I was thinking of all the things that are "normal" that I take for granted. Not even things like walking or seeing because I think of the more than other things.
But things as simple as being able to feel these keys under my fingers, hearing the music in another room, breathing, tasting, running my fingers through my hair, breezes, blinking, smiling, feelings, love, joy, happiness, laughing, and the list could go on forever.
I don't appreciate any of these things. I wouldn't even think of them unless they were taken away from me. I'm thinking of them right now but even then I don' t know but it's just like a random thought. If one of them were taken away from me then it would occupy and fill my mind and I would appreciate it then.
This goes with anything though, how much do I really appreciate my house, food, all the stuff God has given me. I say I do but really how much do I really appreciate it? Or do I just expect it?
And especially people. My parents are amazing and I love them so much....But I don't understand how much they do and I don't think I would unless they weren't here or until I have kids. My sister- I don't know what I would do without her. All my brothers.
Friends. I love them dearly, but I don't think I appreciate them like they deserve to be....
I come to just expect all these things.
Why is it that I don't really appreciate things until they are gone.? Could you imagine if I could appreciate them as much when I have them as much as I would if they were gone? How thankful would I be all the time. I wouldn't complain because I'd be thrilled with the simplest things in life.

Wouldn't that be amazing?
It's because God is that amazing.
If I could just appreciate and love Him a fraction of what he deserves and I should.
Wow.... I would be set.

------------------------------------
Ok so I'm going to be out of town for...awhile. We are leaving tonight at midnight. The plans changed for the uppenth time last night. If you know me I hate it when plans do that, so this is great growing opportunity for me. =)
So yes, calls and emails would be much appreciated, but if you don't want to that's fine too. =)

No comments: