Friday, July 6, 2007

Oh the joys of road trips and you wish you had cousins as awesome as mine =)

Tuesday night we started out late and I slept. Then I woke up in the middle of the night and I talked with my dad about Rianon gas or something. Haha I love my dad. Then I read, listened to amazing music, drove, wrote letters, listened to Brian Colmery, and slept for the 27 hours we were in the car.
Then we got there late Weds night and I couldn't sleep for the longest time because my muscles wouldn't relax. Traveling has changed from when I was 8 =P
Yesterday was amazing, I helped set up for my cousins wedding which was fun but yeah it got tiring after a while.
Then Christy was going to have a bachlorette party and I helped Melissa make food for that. Ying and I decided to ditch the party and hangout with Nathan and Tim, and Sarah decided to too.
We were going to go see a movie or go bowling but then randomly decided to go and met my parents half-way to pick-up Chris.
We get in the car and Nathan announces that we are listening to Disney music because he's that awesome. So the entire 2 hours in the car we listened to songs from The Jungle Book, Pocahontas, Hercules, Winnie-the-Pooh, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, and the Lion King. Nathan has amazing singing skills and what was great was that he had different versions of some songs lol.
We then picked up Chris and randomly decided to go to Wal-Mart. We get there at 15min before it closes grab swedish fish, reeses, pop, and get out. Then as we are driving Nathan randomly decided to stop at Burger-King. It took us forever to order and when we get the the window I think the girl thought we were wack. After she hands us the food Nathan asked her if she wanted to listen to Disney music and the proceeded to crank the volume rather loud. Her face was priceless. haha Then we headed back to Nathan and Tim's; hung out and took pictures for a while.
If you notice it was random. lol
That made my Birthday amazing.
Nathan likes Calvin and Hobbes too. How awesome is that? lol
So today has been slower, tomorrow is the wedding, and no I don't feel any different being 17. lol

The *click* of younger cousins
Nathan, Me, Sarah Chris, Tim, and Ying

Me Chris and Ying

Tim Sarah and I


Awww it's Tim!


Nathan and I

Tim and I

Ying, Sarah, and Ying


I love them =D Don't you wish you had cousins as amazing as mine =P lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha amazing. Chris seems cool.=P haha. lol I miss you guys so much!

Lauren said...

wait ming, wait....does he have his arm around you??

hehehe
i couldn't help...

Ming said...

hahaha they both do Lauren you make me laugh =P