Sunday, July 8, 2007

Wedding and such

Yesterday was the wedding it was fun, the reception was a blast though.
Dinner was at 6 and the dancing and such started at 8 so we had some time so Ying Sarah and I ran out to get something at Wal-Mart. Then when we got back I sat on the couch out in the lobby with Nathan and Chris; Nathan taught me all the right words to "Can You See The Love Tonight" because he said that some girls were singing it wrong. It was great.
Then we went in for the dancing. I danced with Nathan and Chris. It was quite humorous.
I laughed when Tim asked Ying to dance it was just funny. lol
Then we did the Chicken dance and the Hokey Pokey. lol it was fun. I can't dance worth anything but it was still fun =)

Pictures?

Bring it. =P


Uncle Ron walking Christy down the aisle. =)


Awwww =) I love Christy =)


My great-great grandparents carriage and my grandparents driving it


Family picture


The guys being amazing



First dance. =)


Melissa, I, and Christy


Sarah and Nathan lol


Tim Nathan and their cousin Craig in the middle.



My brother is amazing lol


No comments: