Friday, July 20, 2007

Last day of class-and life in general

This is why Lauren is awesome

Christmas. A duck. Yeah I didn't think she could beat that...buttt;


My Birthday.

Oh. yeah. beat. that. =P *if you click it and make it bigger you'll see it even has a nametag...that has the name of...oh yeah you guessed it.
**Note: I always wanted to see what I would look like as a one eyes monster. =P

So last day of class...I was beaming.

Oh yeah I was happy. lol

Justin:Ming are you going to...Garret and Nathan...yeah.

Justin modeling and Garret

I don't even want to know. lol


Yeah, so Meagan came over too.

Yeah.

Yeah


CM ice cream thing fun, fun. I enjoyed it. =)
Oh dear lol I look like a poser...

Lauren: "Being short is better guys." But yet she gets a chair =P You know I'm kidding Lauren =)


I have come the the conclusion. Life is never dull. And don't ever think it is or God will prove you wrong ;) There is always something. lol Oh if I didn't know that there was a God-I would go insane. Yes, I know this now. =P

1 comment:

Lauren said...

i hate this picture the very last one....oh yes i do, but don't worry...i'm dieing to my pride