Saturday, July 21, 2007

ooo my head right now =P Yes warning this is scary.

Why do we make such a big deal out of somethings?

I have one of two choices in front of me right now

1. Have friends that I can be completely real with, myself with. Who know that I'm not perfect and that I have problems and issues but love me anyway. Yes, things will at times get messy; conflicts will arise. In fact being friends with people that are real actually might result in the suffering of my reputation. But these people know me. I can tell them anything....

2. I can act like a good little Christian kid and only hang out with other good little Christian kids. We won't ever be really real with each other because things get messy when you're real. But oh I'll have a good reputation. When people talk about me they won't find anything bad to say about me, why? Cause they don't know me.

No comments: