Thursday, July 26, 2007

hehe I can't get away from it guys... =) Not that I'd want to but I can't =)


When I was hanging out with my bff this morning- I was reading 1st Corinthians 13, for the simple reason that I love it. Yup and it's amazing so it worked.
Then as I was praying I was pretty much begging God to allow me to somehow-someway really show this kind of love. This is my life and soul ambition.

So yeah sorry about yesterday guys. haha Part of me didn't even want to post that I was tired and worn out; because I knew that I wouldn't feel like that for long. Don't ask me how I knew but I did. But I posted it for the sake of being honest and so that I don't look like some Christian kid who never struggles with being completely and totally happy with life. lol I never want to appear superficial...'cause yeah...

I also just needed to step back and take a deep breath.

What was really cool for me was to be able to go back and read stuff I had written about in January/February and ask myself again, "Do I really believe that? And am I willing to do it?"

Do I really honestly believe that God's love is enough? No, wait...way more than enough?
Do I really believe that no matter what He will work everything out for my good and His Glory?
Am I really willing to give him all. no, seriously all of me?
Am I really willing to do whatever He wants me to?

Hmmm yes =) So I'm pretty much stupendous now. Because I really believe that the answer to all of the above questions is "Yes." And I'm not just saying that either. It's not a pat answer. I mean it. I'm throwing it all out there or I'm going to try to.

And the fact is how can I be upset about things when I am in love? I mean truly, deeply, madly, utterly in love. Fact is, I can't. ;) I've got a God who's love will last forever (and he loves me) I just needed a second to remember that. =) Hmmm yes.

In dying we live and in living we die.

No comments: