Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Random Things

Jon McLaughlin is amazing; I don't care what you think Justin. =P Industry is a great song, Once Again, The Way, and Blue Skies are good too. I love the piano in his songs.

Blake Mycoskie is a cool guy: Shoes for Tomorrow look it up. He sounds kinda like Sam though..it's odd. 0.o

I can't wait to get home. I miss alot of you well...alot. =P I'm going to miss my cousins though. But I still want to come home. =PGod is amazing. =D =D =D =D =D =D Yup yup. lol

I kinda have a cold. I couldn't sleep last night because of a sinus headache. lol fun stuff. I listened to stuff, just laid there, and thought. Doesn't sound like me does it? =)

I'm sorry I'm a jerk...

The End.

PS. Next time guys we are going on vacation and leaving for a month =P

No comments: