Tuesday, July 31, 2007

hmmm

---Random thoughts---
  • Today helped my mother around the house.
  • Went to the office.
  • Did tons *well not literally but it was alot =P* of laundry
  • My hair was being annoying today; I contemplated chopping it off...=P
  • I have gotten the clapping part for that song down! kinda
  • My life is pretty...interesting. I would go insane if I didn't have God =)
  • I went running in the rain yesterday. It was nice but soooo humid out. I came in and I was pretty gross...
  • I felt like a idiot yesterday at one point. lol I laugh at myself sometimes.
  • If I'm ever in Los Angeles on a trip; I'm going to visit Shoreline *nod*. lol Yes, Justin you can laugh. Ying said she'd go with me...So ha! =P
  • I love God. Seriously. I'm not just saying that.
  • But what's more incredible is that he loves me =) I'm not very lovable but he loves me anyway =)
  • Hmmm yes, I'm still not over it haha
  • The Slumber of Christianty. You should read it (if you haven't already, but if you have it's worth re-reading) *nod*
  • Frisbee was really lacking for me tonight...really lacking. And making plans to do something was very complicated...
  • Lauren was being obnoxious. =P Yes, you were lol But I love you anyway =) =P
  • Some people confuse me. =/
  • I'm really tired.
  • I don't know my own head.
  • I should go emo. haha imagining myself emo makes me not emo cause it's just a funny thought. hahaha =P
  • lol sorry guys I'll end on a happy note =D
  • Uhhhhhh
  • Hmmmmmm
  • God is amazingg
  • Green is a really awesome color-cool people like green =P
  • And Brian Colmery's email made my day yesterday =P
  • It's easy to make my day lol
  • Night world.
Random picture...really random


No comments: