Wednesday, July 25, 2007

random

I'd forgotten the fun that comes from opening countless boxes of drugs. =P Oh the forgotten joys of the office...

God is sooo good and I love him that much. =)

Although today I think I struggled more than I have in a while just worrying about stuff, contemplating the future, and just kinda being tired of stuff that's been going on...
(Lauren, you know that feeling when you just feel really tired. Not necessarily physically tired but yeah. I know you know what I mean...)
I'm just kinda tired and worn out guys...don't worry though I'll live. =)

Moving on...

haha so my dad is seeing this lady and she has two kids and they (along with my brothers) are running around the entire office screaming and laughing playing some game...lol oh I love the unconventionalness of my parents and the way the office is run. =P

*Update*
I'm not as tired now =)

No comments: