Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Faith



“Faith is permitting ourselves to be seized by the things we do not see.”

-Martin Luther
-----------------------------------------------
I was thinking about that last night. Well maybe not that point exactly but I liked the quote so it worked =P.
No, I was thinking more along the lines of how if God just always did what we wanted him to that it really wouldn't take that much faith to trust him. And it appears to me that God holds the ideas of faith and trust in very high regard.
Sometimes I wish I knew the end of the story - Well I know the end end. Like I'm going to heaven and it's going to be amazing. =) But I mean the "end" of stories here. I wish I could see ahead, it's just me being silly but nonetheless I wish it. lol If I could see ahead then I wouldn't worry about stuff that's going on because I would know the outcome. =P At least that's what I think. lol
But I guess what I am slowly coming to realize is that it wouldn't take any faith then...It only takes faith when I can't see the outcome. When I don't know exactly how God will work things out for my good and his glory. But I have faith that it will. Mhm cause he's that good. =)
Pffft what do I have to be upset about. =P
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other news;
My political class was good....
Alex, Frank, Andrea, Ellen, ect are just wow sometimes. lol
I am done with the silly root word test. =)
And after the test though lab was soooo boring, I'm not even kidding.
I'm myself. whoooo =P
Lol, sorry I'm just really happy right now. Large part being that I'm done with the test and I don't think I bombed it. =)
God's pretty much amazing.
I love Him.

No comments: