Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Survey says! =P

1. Were you smiling when you woke up this morning? I wasn't at first...then I did. 'Cause God loves me. =)

2. When was the last time you met someone new? Yesterday.


3. What is irritating you right now? ....that would be telling now wouldn't it. =P

4. When did you last eat pizza? Ummm I don't remember....

5. Are you listening to something? Yes

6. What did you do last weekend? Hung out with the amazingness of my siblings while my parents were out of town. =)

7. What's the furthest distance you've gone in the past 3 days? School?

8. What does the sixth message in your inbox say? I'm not sure.

9. Have you ever kissed anyone named Mike? Can't say that I have.

10. Besides your bed, what is your favorite thing in your room? My pillow. =P jk No, probably my books or something. =P

11. Do you enjoy piercings and tattoos? Enjoy? uhhh I don't know? I don't think so?

12. Who is in the room with you? No one....

13. What are you wearing on your feet? Nothing

14. What is your favorite pair of shoes? My 4 inch heels, no, just kidding um just a pair of flip-flops

15. Who was the last person you told you loved them? My sister. =)

16. Do you get along with your parents? With how awesome they are? How could I not. =)

17. What were you doing before this? Thinking.

18. What's the closest item near you that is blue? Some CD case thing

19. What instant messaging service do you use? Skype?

20. What is your favorite website? I don't know.

21. What's the most abnormal thing you've done in the past 4 days? Lol, um I don't know. I'm either a really normal person, or just so abnormal I don't realize it. =P

22. What do you wear more, jeans or sweatpants? Jeans

23. What is the last movie you watched? Oh wow, I don't know.

24. What do you currently hear right now? This guy talking.

25. When did you last buy a pair of pants? I don't happen to recall that either.

26. When did you last take a picture with someone? idk?

27. Where's your favorite place to be? It's what where you are but who you are with. =P At least that's always been my mentality. lol

28. Where did you sleep last? In my room

29. Where do you shop the most? Um wherever, I'm not picky. =)

30. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? I don't remember...

31. Coach Purse or NFL game tickets? I don't know?

32. Where was your default picture taken? I don't have one on here.

33. Who are you talking to on aim? No one.

34. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed? Jun-Yue or Jun-Fung

35. Are you happy with where you are? Lol. Um. Urgh. Let me get back to you. =P I'm trying though. =)

36. Do you speak another language besides English? Well, supposedly since I'm 1/2 Chinese (comes as a shocker to those of you who think I'm barely Chinese but yeah) I'm suppose to be able to speak it. But no I can't fluently speak another language

37. Do you like to dress up? From time to time.

38. Who are your best friends? Lauren and Stephen

39. Plans for today? School and homework

40. Do you burn easily in the sun? No

41. Who were the last people you went out to dinner with? Um idk

42. Describe your dream car. I don't are about cars really, sorry. =P

43. Describe the background on your cell phone. An old picture of my sister and I...I need to change it.

44. Can you roll your tongue? Quite sadly no, it is not a gift that God chose to bless me with.

45. Are you ready for school? Um hmm sure I guess.

46. Where do you live? On earth in a house.

47. Describe what you're wearing. Blue gym shorts and an off white t-shirt with some sort of brown writing all over it.

48. What are you excited about? Heaven? lol I don't know

49. Do you use the internet or television more? Internet

50. Are you quick to start a fight? lol no, that's not me.

No comments: