Tuesday, September 18, 2007

So today was long; I couldn't fall asleep last night and my first class this morning really was lacking- I just had a hard time caring about it. Not that it was taught any differently or that it wasn't as interesting as other days; I think it was just me...wait no I know it was just me. =P Then I had to memorize 58 word prefix's before 1:00 when my lab was. That was fun...

Then I took the silly prefix quiz, I think I did fine but I guess we'll see. Then we talked about Integumentary system for...a long time. Then we looked at finger prints...lol

Then I went and picked up that sister of mine and Justin from Driver's Ed.

And I know it's silly but I really want to go to Frisbee, but have come to the conclusion that even though when stuff doesn't go my way and it's way harder to be happy and content and joyful in all things; it is still required of me. My God is good. =) He's knows what I need and what I can take and has my future perfectly planned. Hmmm yes.

Sometimes I wish that what I wanted (like selfishly wanting stuff) and what I needed were the same thing though. lol I know I know it's silly but I do. =P

Now I will list the things that make me happy becauseeee I need too. =)

Still this weather makes me happy. =) It could be a little cooler but other than that it's all good. =)
  1. I got out of lab early today.
  2. Drove with the windows down.
  3. Listened to part 5 <>
  4. And I'm re-reading The Slumber of Christianity.
  1. Because it's an amazing book.
  2. Because I really need too at this time. =P
My rant; (you needn't read it)
I like the question "Why" way to much. I don't trust and have faith like I should. I don't love like I should. I complain about the stupidest things. And I'm much, much to impatient. Yes, I know I know I can't expect to be perfect and God has all the grace I'll ever need. I know. But sometimes it's just obnoxious when your head won't be quiet. =P And sometimes I just need to write it all out. =P

No comments: