Sunday, March 11, 2007

Nails.


Another one I know I'm bored, but I just remember/thought about Mr. Morrison's example of putting to many nails in the airplane...
And that is so me, if I'm struggling sometimes I tend to look at it like "oh pull out a nail and do my duty, read my bible, pray, ect." I think what I have to come to terms with is that no matter how many nails I use if God wants it to fall apart it will. I just have to trust and have faith that He'll see me through everything.
I shouldn't treat those things like a duty, to pray, to read the bible, they aren't duties they're privileges, and should never be treated like anything else. The only way I can commune in anyway with God is because of his love, and because of His love he sent His Son to die for me, you, us ;).
hmmm Love it's a wonderful thing...=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... Great reminder... God really does have those ways of wrecking our lives, but it's always for a purpose and we always come out better for it.

Great blog by the way...