Thursday, March 8, 2007

?Why?


Why can't I always love ^ it like I should?
It's God's letter to me...to me. Yet I treat it soo casually at times, actually more than just a few times. Why can't I go to it everyday with an excitement and longing that I should have? Why is it sometimes a chore? It's so amazing that God would give this to me. To us. Why don't we love it more? If we love God with everything, we should love everything He loves. He loves His Word, His Law. His Word is Him.? Why can't I look at it like that?
I guess I just need to cry out to God, I can't obtain the longing that I need on my own. Only through him can I pursue Him and the things He loves.
John 1:1-5
1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
My God, Creator, Savior, loves me.
He's my Father, Brother, Lover.
And I love Him because...He loved me first. =)

No comments: