Friday, August 3, 2007

Am I coherent? hmm didn't think so.

My parents can be awful, awful...you think that by now they would have learned that I take things far to seriously and they need to be nice about stuff. Worse they were laughing about their horrible humor.... =P lol Then again they are amazing- they told me what they did/got for me for my Birthday and I was exquisitely happy. =D *exquisite is an amazing word* You'd never guess what they got though. =)

Frisbee was blahhh- the slushy run with Lauren was the highlight for me. Plus seeing...*well she knows* was funny cause we find that kind of stupid stuff funny. =P And when she's driving *a car* it's alot of fun. =) Made me laugh. =P

Andddd now I'm off to the Schaaf's to help my favoritest Mrs. George! =D
----------------------------------------------------------
Take a ride on the mighty lion
Take a hold of the golden mane
This is the love of Jesus So good but it is not tame

=)
----------------------------------------------------------

No comments: