Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Happy Birthday to my little bro =)





My littlest brother turns 6 today =D He's awesome. I love him. =)

Government class was pretty great, we talked about minimum wage and gun control. lol After that ended at like 10:40 I hung out with Luke for 1 1/2-2 hours at the library since I didn't have lab until then and he was waiting around for one of his classes at about the same time. So talking with him helped the time go by alotttt faster.
Lab wasn't bad either; after the first hour of boringness we got to work with a microscope a little bit...we just looked at newspaper, threads, and my cheek cells- but it beats taking notes any day...But I must say I have amazing cheek cells. =P She let us out early though so that made my day too, I just had to pull something up quick and now I am headed home...Oh my gosh, It was soo cold though in both of my classes, even with a hoodie I was freezinggg.
--------------------------------------------------
Man finds it hard to get what he wants, because he does not want the best; God finds it hard to give, because He would give the best, and man will not take it.
George McDonald
^ amazing.

He may be mad, but there's method in his madness. There nearly always is method in madness. It's what drives men mad, being methodical.
G. K. Chesterton
^^^ I love it haha. lol

----------------------
//Edit//
Lauren and Ying sooooooo obnoxious. -_- lol you know I love you guys. =)
All thanks to Carter's dedication....lol
----------------------

8 comments:

Lauren said...

here in your arms.......

Anonymous said...

My dedication? I don't know what you're talking about.

Hahaha.

*freaking books it*

Ming said...

uh huh sure you don't Carter...
It was pretty funny though. lol
But you better book it, you know how mad I get =P

Stephen D. said...

Your not for gun control are you? Cause then I doubt we could be friends... =P And if you supported a higher minimum wage I'd have to talk to you for awhile. =P

And happy birthday Jun-Fung... =)

Anonymous said...

Oh you don't have to tell me twice! Haha.

Ming said...

No, I don't support gun control. lol

Ming said...

And raising the minimum wage would accomplish nothing...imo lol

Stephen D. said...

lol, okay good. Just checking. =P