Thursday, August 30, 2007

=D


"We've talked about this before- The idea that eternal life isn't quantity, it's not about how long it is, it's not like a huge number of years. It's about quality. It's life like to the full, life that's abounding, life that's kinda maxed out and fraying at the edges cause it's trying to explode. It's that kinda life. The idea is that it's quality and not quantity. That it maxes out, frays the edges, just jumps out of whatever you have it in. It just get out; it's a big kind of life. And Jesus says "This is what I mean when I say eternal life- to know God.""
Brian Colmery
------------------------------------------------------
Yes. And I will have that life... =)
"It's life like to the full, life that's abounding, life that's kinda maxed out and fraying at the edges cause it's trying to explode."
I seriously smiled when I heard that this morning....It made me exorbitantly happy.
I thought about it like a sunrise-like my life can be full here. I can abide with God here on earth, love Him, and love people. And just revel in that.
But one day the sun will rise completely. I'm going to see ever thing more clearly, I'm going to know God!, and that will be life everlasting.
That will be life that is maxed out and fraying at the edges. =)
And this sun is never ever going to set.
That's pretty amazing.
But as for me now, I'm going to be content to enjoy the sunrise that God has given me, no, wait... not going to---I am content, this is where God wants me. =)
----------------
Now playing: Brian Colmery - John 16:25-17:5 - Does Christ's Glory Make a Difference?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your obsession with heaven is amazing :-D I love ya for it sister!