Sunday, August 5, 2007

Saturday...

Saturday;
All day with Lauren, the Georges, time with Kate, an Aussie-ish wedding, Sarah looking adorable, sweltering heat, bug bites, ice tea, fire, and helping out. That was my Saturday...=)
Mr. and Mrs. George are amazingly incredible. I don't know how they do it...
Lauren and I had the drink table down below and that was....interesting, it got kinda slow alot...thankfully Keri, Stephen, Tyler, and Mark came and talked with us or we would have been very bored.
After the actual wedding Lauren and I took back these large vases of flowers to the Schaaf's for the reception. We got there about 5 ish? The we served tea and water below-it went well apart from Lauren dropping the jar and me probably getting really obnoxious to Lauren and other people...But it's ok...
The dancing was fun to watch =) After the dance quite a few people shared stories about Mike and Sarah so that was cool. Mike shared some things after which Sarah threw the bouquet. Rachel made me get up but I just stood in the wayyyyy back =P. Christina caught it; Mark H was very happy. lol
The Georges and I left about 12:30. Ying and I spent the night because it just worked easier that way. And we talked for a little after we got back to their house...it was fun... I love them =)

Facts learned-
The dress that I wanted to wear wasn't me...even if I did rather like it alot. And the dress that I decided to wear didn't look absolutely horrid on me..so it's ok...
Lauren has amazing glares, Keri is awesome, Tyler is a pyromaniac, Stephen didn't want to dance with Tyler, and Mark can break it down-it was amazing. Also Pierce is incredible *Lauren and I have decided* he was sooo helpful. And some stuff learned can not be said here because people would probably not be very happy with me actually though not much was learned I'm just saying that to be annoying =P... lol

She's my favorite =D

Then again so are these girls...


Alas everyone left us to go do something else so we were kinda bored and there was no one around...sooo...

=P

We were devastated because everyone had left...I think I look sadder than Lauren though =P

=)


I don't see how on earth you ever thought my eyes were green Lauren...lol =P

No comments: