Wednesday, August 15, 2007

//sigh//

So while everyone was playing slap jack last night I was pretty much pondering/thinking/being in my own world =P Although I wasn't all gone so I did notice things and exchange glances with people lol but when I was just staring at the cards in the middle I was thinking. lol

I was thinking about how much I wish I always knew what to say to people when they are upset...even if they say nothing is wrong when you know them really, really well you can just tell. And I don't care I know that something was wrong. This kinda stuff eats at me. =\

I guess all I can do is pray for them...and I know that is the most helpful amazing thing I could do for them. I know. But still part of me wishes I could do more.
Haha but as if I could do more than go before my and their Creator and ask for help. ha. wow that's a good one =P....

Then I was thinking about how incredible it is that He actually cares...I mean really cares. And I don't think that I totally get this and I'm not even pretending I do.
My Creator-THE GOD of the ENTIRE UNIVERSE aka everything cares. about. me. And all of my friends. Not only does he care but he knows every aspect of our lives... Hmmm yeah it blows my mind and I know I barely get it. Haha I don't think I could handle completely getting it...I mean if this blows my mind I don't know what it would do it I got it all...hmmm heaven will be amazing. =)
So yeah...the stuff that goes on within this head of mine. lol

Edit:
It's all better now =)

----------------------------------
"A kid at this high school camp walked up to me as we were leaving and he goes, "Can I ask you a question?" I go "Yeah." he asked "How bad is hell going to be?" I looked at him and I said, "I don't know. All I know is what the Bible tells me-- and for some reason the Bible tells me that physically it is going to be the most painful event you could ever imagine, emotionally it's going to be the most scarring event that could ever happen, spiritually it's going to be the most devastating event that could ever happen, and it's going to be nonstop for eternity." And he looked back at me and he goes, "Then why don't we care?" and I go, "I don't know...I wish I knew why I didn't care..."
-Todd Nighswonger Taking Sin Seriously
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why didn't I care?
Why don't I care more?
How could I not care?
I don't understand how I could not understand; how I still can't understand.
....

No comments: