Tuesday, August 21, 2007

So it begins....or I guess yesterday it did but it didn't feel like it. lol

Another year of school whooooo. =P Don't get me wrong I'm not like devastated about it starting--but I can't say that I'm jumping up and down with joy about it either... =P

So I have studied all I can study... and now I'm just waiting for 1pm to roll around so I can go to my lab...

And since I have the time I'll list a few of the things that made me inexplicably yet explicably happy yesterday =)
  • 1. Well just God and how He worked everything out yesterday- plus I pretty much had a grand time talking to Him in between getting signatures; and trust me I had time in between. =P
  • 2. While I was waiting for the last signature; I had an amazing conversation with Lauren via email about God, how awesome he is, and yet awesome doesn't even begin to describe Him. Yeah isn't that amazingly cool =)
  • 3. Since I unfortunately didn't have a book to read I was pretty much recapping in my head some of my favorite parts of books I have read. Parts that have impacted, changed me, and made me think. And being the dork I am-I enjoyed it =P.
  • 4. I switched the class all on my own I was pretty proud =P lol
  • 5. I pondered how much school makes you appreciate Frisbee and look forward to it. I think it's more my friends than Frisbee though...hmmm. Yeah, I'm really looking forward to tonight it's kinda sad =P
  • 6. And even if it's a bust Lauren and I can have an amazing conversation about Obsessed =)
  • 7. I was (still kinda am) pretty satisfied and content with life in every way, shape, and form that doesn't happen as often as I'd like...but I'm trying. =) Haha I think it had to do with the fact I was glad that I was home though more than anything. =P
  • 8. The Shoreline podcast updated and I was pretty much stoked about listening to it =D I love it. =)
  • 9. I had spun around in the hall at school because I was bored and I felt like spinning and no one was around =P Yeah I'm strange but it entertained me. lol
  • 10. I saw a girl walking with like 3 inch high heels and I really was happy I was wearing flip-flops...lol
  • 11. All of the people that I met and talked to yesterday were really nice and no one seemed crabby, so in turn I wasn't crabby =)
  • 12. School is distracting and sometimes the distraction is nice =)
  • 13. I don't know why but I appreciated all the little things yesterday, well maybe not all of them but a great many. And when I am appreciative then well life just seems so good. =)
  • 14. I made my mom happy that I switched classes because she doesn't want me going all of the 15 mins that it takes to get to the North Campus =P. lol
  • 15. Now I don't have any classes on Friday too =)
  • 16. And Sunday I talked to my mom for like 5 hours- no kid. lol It was awesome.
  • 17. I had read an amazing article written by Brian Colmery. I mean The Spiritual Significance of Using Your Turn Signal yeah you can't really beat that. =)
  • 18. Actually I read a ton of his stuff because he's that cool and I really loved them all. =)
  • 19. I cleaned my backpack out and organized it and it was prettiful...not that it will last, but nonetheless! it made me quite satisfied. lol
  • 20. I daydreamed. I dearly love daydreaming. lol It wasn't long but it was long enough to make me happy =).
  • 21. My friends are stupendous. I know I don't deserve any of them but nonetheless I'm sooo thankful to God for giving them to me =)
  • 22. My life is so imperfectly perfect. =) I'll expound on that idea later....
Oh and I could go on. So yeah I was happy =). And that was just yesterday... lol I'm still joyful but someone had to go and remind me this morning of something horrid so that was kinda like saddening...=\

Oh my goodness...but what was also cool this morning was that- I was finishing up Sorrow to Joy and yeah it seemed to me to pretty much be about what Lauren and I talked about yesterday. Yup it was a God thing and was pretty awesome. =) If you want it just ask I already gave it to Lauren without asking cause I can be rude like that =P My God is...wow. yeah.

So my Political Science class was interesting? lol Honestly though I really enjoyed it; it was highly entertaining. Mr. Sember is awesome-with any other person I think I would die from boredom but he's very engaging, has alot of energy, and it was just funny seeing people get very passionate about things. Ohhh and Luke Joiner is in my class so that works too so I do know someone in one of my classes =)

No comments: