Wednesday, August 22, 2007

hmmm =)

So I'm done re-copying my lecture notes, cleaning the kitchen-living room, and helping my mom with dinner. =)
Soooo. lol
Ms. Allen my Anatomy and Physiology teacher is really strict...I like her but a lot of people think she's really mean- so this class could be interesting.
Haha, I'm seriously looking forward to Political Science tomorrow with Mr. Sember it's kinda sad- but I actually really enjoyed it Tuesday; I didn't think I would but I did. It's true that teachers really do make or break a class. (At least for me. =))

I went back and was reading stuff I had written over the last 9 months; and I laughed. I was/am such a dork. haha wow. lol If you read ever read them you can laugh too. lol Just let me know though. =P

I kinda wish that I had something terribly inspiring, important, and interesting to say.... But I don't and I'm not going to force something out. =P

And the mountains sing Your glory hallelujah
The canyons echo sweet amazing grace
My spirit sails
The mighty gales are bellowing
Your name
And I've got nothing to say
No, I've got nothing to say

I'm really happy right now. God's really good. =)
Mhm yup He is ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think your a dork. I think you're an amazing person! You knew that :-P

Ming said...

Haha, thanks Carter. lol But your my brother so you're biased. =P

Anonymous said...

Haha I guess you could say that :-P
love ya sister!

Anonymous said...

Do I count as bias to? Cause I think you're awesome too.

Ming said...

Yup you're my friend so you're biased too. lol

Stephen D. said...

Shucks. Guess I can't listen to you when you call me cool either then. =P

Ming said...

No, I'm sorry but you do. Cause I'm right. =P