Friday, August 17, 2007

haha

Ok so today was fun =) I helped out at the office for the greater part of the day and talked with Mrs. Seena alot and that was fun listening to her stories. =)

Then I met Lauren (my bffn =P note the N) at CFA at about 4. and Sam Tyler and Carter were there working and then Stephen came since he had just gotten off of work, we didn't stay for long though...

Lauren and I then went to the mall and had an alright time we didn't really do anything there though- although we did see Alex. Oh yeah. uh huh. lol =P

After we decided that we both just weren't the shopping for hours type (not that we didn't know the before) We went back to CFA for dinner and like right as we were about to leave Tyler decided to take his break. lol So we stay and talk with him or actually more laugh at Lauren laughing about random stuff. =P 3:33 isn't that funny Lauren and 13:77 isn't a time...even in military time, sorry. =P

At about 6ish we left and went to Lauren's house. (haha the song on the radio on the way Lauren lol) Haha now that was fun. Between playing Life, talking, and sign language wow. lol

Lauren is amazing and a great example for me with trusting God
I can tell her anything =)
And she doesn't think I'm completely wack. =P
Mat Kearney sounds kind of like Coldplay and I like him. (nod)

Pictures *feel free to skip if you want*

LIFE lol

Oh my goodness...it's...a house card?


lol


Yeah she's amazing


Sign Language

Lauren: Ming don't look at the camera you look smarter then.
haha


We randomly flipped to a page. lol


She looks really into it.


hahaha I'm sorry but I laugh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm... uh... speechless... =P

Except that Mat Kearney is amazing. I was actually listening to him when I read that. =P

Anonymous said...

You two remind me of Spencer and Tim..........whoa... Did I just go there? ya I did.... 0.o

Anonymous said...

I was talking about Ming and Lauren that is.

Unknown said...

You are taking sign language too? Or is Lauren???