Thursday, August 16, 2007

...I hate this. lol

Hmmm my head is full again. My logical self and my other silly self are colliding once again. Aren't you glad you don't have two selves that will argue and argue and argue? =P And I think unfortunately my logical self is losing, and this annoys me to no end. I like things that make sense. Haha, well as funny as the whole thing sounds it's quite true. Oh so very true...
If I were to write out the argument you would all laugh really hard at me and then probably admit me. lol
I'm going to go read now so they'll shut up... =P
Edit:
haha guys it's nothing like bad so don't worry about it. I just.... yeah, I'm weird.
In other news Frisbee was fun I actually finally was on the winning team! =P I don't care if my teams wins or not really but yeah. Let me tell you though Stephen Brown really made me feel good *coughornotcough* =P.
Lauren's call right after we left killed me though. Killed me. haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we should already admit you....=P

Ming said...

Thanks Justin...lol