Wednesday, August 29, 2007

...

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Sorry, I just had to do that.
This is obnoxious. And no, don't worry guys I'm not mad. Just really... I don't even know. ughhh
WHY.
Dear God why? honestly...

Edit;
You know what I find terribly ironic? Do you want to know? =P Well I'm going to tell you anyways. The fact that when you are upset about something then it happens but then we you finally decide that it's ok and you pray about it then you find out you pretty much got worked up about nothing. -_-.
God help me trust you with everything.
And I'm really sorry Ying and Justin...I'm not sorry enough to drop my other class...but I am sorry. =P

Lauren makes me laugh she has a car as her background. hahahaha sorry but that's hilarious. And she keeps commenting about awesome it is. lol
This car.

----------------
Now playing: Brian Colmery - John 12:12-36 - Losing Your Life

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Opps. Lauren did it! :-P Just kidding.

Lauren said...

woah Ming...it is an awesome car...i don't usually care ANYTHING for cars but this is just the PERFECT shade of red...and the shape of the car is kinda cool too...

like i said...Cool Cars Get Cool Girls...
haha watch Ty will never forget that.

and call me obsessed with red...'cause i kinda am. hehe

Ming said...

Yeah Carter it was Lauren. =P It's always Lauren. lol jk

lol it was just hilarious Lauren. haha he probably won't.