Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Isn't that just a happy picture? I like happy pictures. lol


Yeah yesterday was fun, much fun. =) I pretty much agree with Justin that I haven't had that enjoyable of a time in a while. =P
Well...with the exception of the first 30 minutes of UnderOath. >.<
Chucking stuff on top of the garage roof to get something down, whipped cream, smarties, bugs, and yeah just other stuff. haha
Random stuff is the best. lol
And I seriously don't know how Ying ended up being my sister. I love her dearly but we really aren't that much alike. at all. lol
But yeah I can be to serious...alot...lol
My parents can be cruel sometimes too; but I do adore them. Really I do. =)
Life is good. =) (not that it ever wasn't because God is good, but well...lol I think you know what I mean.=P)

Makes me laugh:
I wouldn't mind dying... but I wouldn't want to die doing something stupid, I'd want to die doing something.... productive.
Like taking a bullet for someone?
Yes, exactly- that works.
Well...way to be stupid Ming.
anddd
Well I'm omimistic about most things. Wait no...
Oministic Ming?
I meant optimistic...
There we go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha ya I had alot of fun.