Friday, August 24, 2007

Fridayyy =)

I'll reiterate Frisbee was fun last night. Although Ying, Justin, and Lauren could be quiet sometimes =P. It's ok though. =) I have decided that we should leave and go the the gas station every week so that when we get back there are only a few people left. lol

So I went from yesterday- having no new books to read or at least interested me, to getting one last night (that made me happy =)), to getting like 4 today from the library. (shakes head) I wish they'd space themselves out more...lol

Today I studied, cleaned, studied, read, ran errands with my amazing mom, and read. lol

Oh and guys-I'm sorry I'm such a nerd about reading (among other things)...lol please forgive me. And thanks for being my friends in spite of it. =)

This is why Lauren is so awesome--
"Lauren Abe" : just reading obsessed
"Lauren Abe": i have like 50 pages left
"Lauren Abe" : OMGi just got to the part and (I'm omitting the name since I don't want to ruin the book for you guys) shows up!
"Lauren Abe" : ahhh
"Lauren Abe" : going back to the book :P
"Lauren Abe" : oh wow
"Lauren Abe" : i just finished it
"Lauren Abe" : it was good!

---------------
Listening to- Coldplay (Justin knows the song =P)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha that song is amazing! =P