Monday, August 27, 2007

Random =)


Class was amazing! lol alright maybe it wasn't amazing but it wasn't bad either, so it all works.
Sherwood is awesome, yup.
Lauren is babysitting...but she will be back...eventually. lol
Guava juice is good.
Banana muffins/bread is good too.
My hair needs to be cut.
Green is still my favorite color (I still like blue and all the others too), but I miss it... since sadly the grass is a sick yellowish brown.
Randy Alcorn has a way of writing that makes heaven seem closer. =)
And I'm feeling randomish. lol

*Note to myself: Unless I want to freeze to death- Don't ever forget to bring a hoodie to school...

----------------
Now playing: Sherwood - The Best In Me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Sherwood! :-D

Stephen D. said...

lol, the beginning sounds like the song "You're my All" by Sovereign Grace. =P That was the first thing that came in my mind... That song may be before your time... But that's what I thought of. And thanks... Now it's stuck in my head. =/

Ming said...

That was before my time...lol Makes me sound young. =P
Well I'm just returning the favor of having Jesus Freak stuck in my head for way, way to long.