Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hmmmm...

Lunch was fun- even if it took forever and a day...I like it when people are randomly able to come along. Talking is pretty much the best. Hmmm yeah. Carter's music wasn't so amazing...sorry but that guy sounded like a girl singing realllly off key. Some other songs were amazing though. =P
Although, Justin, I hate your stupid questions...lol

I don't know who on earth I'm going to follow around at Church now though...=( But I'm trusting God...cause yeah he's that amazing. =) You really need to come back though Lauren. And no one is allowed to move over a hour away...Or I will be really devastated and that's not cool...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyyy Chiodos is incredible! Hahaha. I love the music, thats why I like them. You don't have to like them...loser. :-P just kidding

Ming said...

lol sorry I really really wanted to like them because you did...but yeah I couldn't bring myself too. =P Different strokes for different folks though right? =)

Anonymous said...

Sum 41's better. At least they can sing on tune. =P And there is a coherent sound to their music.

Ming said...

I would have to completely agree with you. Although I don't really like all their songs...but some are ok =). lol

Anonymous said...

Yeah, pretty much their more layed back songs are the best... Like: "Some Say", "Pieces", and "With Me" are their three best. =) Although "Ma Poubelle" is pretty fantastic too. =P

Ming said...

Yup I don't like their more uh upbeat songs really at all...lol Then I think they sound like a "garage" band. =P