Monday, August 20, 2007

The joys of...chasing classes? I don't even know lol

I'm sitting in the comp lab at RCCC. I'm waiting for a program head whose signature will tie the last knot that I need in order to switch classes. Out of four (five really) signatures that I need, this is the last one. Unfortunately her class doesn't meet until 5:45 so I'm just sitting here until then. Well...I'll probably go in the student center area and listen to music/a sermon or something at some point, but you know what I mean. Note to self: Why didn't I bring a book to read? I was seriously so bored today while waiting from this one lady that I picked up this book titled something like "How to Engage Your Students: A Part-Time Teachers Handbook." =P Yeah you can laugh I'm a dork. lol

From about 10 ish today until now I have been "chasing down" for lack of a better term all these people. It's been pretty grand. All to just switch a silly class from North to South Campus oh and change a Friday lab to a Tuesday one...oh well. The teacher Mrs. Allen that I'm going to get seems pretty awesome; kinda strict but awesome. I'm just praying that I like Mr. Sember as well... I guess we shall see tomorrow. I've heard only good so he can't be to bad. =) And I've always seemed to get good teachers, or at least I think they are lol.

I ran into Justin C and we talked for quite awhile because he was waiting for a Chem class and I was waiting for a class to finish so I could talk to the teacher; we pretty much talked about how he wishes he had gotten out of TOG too and how he wants to write a computer game. Riveting stuff...really. =P Ohhh and I saw what's his face I can't remember his name from my Spanish class that was kinda strange...he's taking BIO too but thank goodness it's not the same class that I am wanting to take. =P

I'm pretty much still really really bored...again why didn't I bring a book to read? Ugh probably cause I didn't think it would take forever and a day to get this done. =P

Also I have decided that people are terribly interesting...Not that I haven't already thought that, but I'm just stating that I have come to that conclusion once again. lol Just observing people and how they; talk, look, carry themselves, ect is just entertaining. Even if they look like dull people it's still entertaining...Or maybe this is just a product of my boredom.. =P But seriously I'm not that bored. Just ready to go home...

And more people should come here, not because it's a great college or anything but because I would appriciate it =P So yeah visit me anytime....lol

I'm outtt

=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds dreadfully fun... =/ Hope my first day today's not like that.

lol, the guy we saw at the mall and you came and talked to you? haha, that was hilarious. I had forgoten about him.

Ming said...

=) It wasn't that bad. But I hope your first day goes better.

haha yeah that guy...I had forgotten about him too...until then.. >.<